Dolsot bibimbap and bibimbap are the same a bowl of rice with vegetables along with meat. Bibim from bibimbap means mixing multiple ingredients such as vegetables and meats meanwhile "bap" means rice.
Click this link to learn more about the sauces and sauce's recipe for bibimbap
Now, as you already know about the dish now lets see how to cook bibimbap.
1. Cook rice. The amount of rice is your preference.
2. Cut the vegetables you want. For an example, mushroom and carrot. The tip is to use as many vegetables as you want because it will make your bibimbap tasty.
3.After you have cut the vegetables, you can sauté the vegetables individually with 1 teaspoon sesame oil and 1 teaspoon of soy sauce for 2 minutes.
4. If you want you can mince meat and toss it with 2 tablespoon soy sauce and gochujang.
5.Fry it in high heat for 2 minutes.
1. In a bowl, add 1/2 cup of rice, then add veggies, kimchi and cooked meat.
2. On the top, place a egg then sprinkle sesame seeds.