Tofu kimchi jjigae is a simple dish you can cook on a unhealthy day. Doctors and scientists have stated that soup or any water substance are simple molecules that can quickly and easily diffuse through the cell membrane of human tissues. When you are sick your body needs more energy so drinking soups like kimchi jjigae gives you more energy. Toufu in kimchi jjigae makes it delicious and balances the spice level.
Ingredients you need are
6. Chili flakes
9. Black pepper
Steps to cook
1. Add sesame oil or any vegetable oil in a pan and heat it up.
2. Add kimchi, minced onion and garlic. Stir until the onions' colour changes.
3. After 2 minutes, add chili flakes and gochujang according to your spice tolerance.
4.Stir well until everything is mixed well.
5. Add kimchi brine and vegetable stock in the pan.Stir well. After 2 minutes turn off the stove.
6. Boil tofu and mushroom in different pan. Simmer it once it has cooked well.
1. Take a bowl, add soup in first, then add tofu and mushroom on top. That's it simple kimchi jjigae is ready to be served.