Based on true story
I have been the person who always thinks everything is complicated. The nature of always wanting to be the best in everything made me think like that. In the end, I figure out that I can't be best in everything, even though it hurts my ego, I let it go. I have messed up many things just because I wanted to be the best. You might ask how can you mess up, I will explain it. I tend to get angry in anything I do when it didn't turn out the way I wanted it to be. The words we use when we are angry doesn't come from our heart but it has the power to hurt others feelings. I learned this from experiencing it personally. Now, I do stuffs in the way it is meant to be and show some creativity when it requires.
Bibimbap is a simple dish that requires every minimal amount of veggies and ingredients. You can do it anywhere. It is suitable for everyone. The sauces can be customized so it makes everyone like it.
Ingredients you needs are
1. Cooked rice
3. Sesame oil
4. Soy sauce
Way to cook authentic bibimbap
1. Cook rice. The amount of rice is your preference.
2. Cut the vegetables you want. For an example, mushroom and carrot.The tip is to use as many vegetables as you want because it will make your bibimbap tasty.
3.After you have cut the vegetables, you can sauté the vegetables individually with 1 teaspoon sesame oil and 1 teaspoon of soy sauce for 2 minutes.
4. If you want you can mince meat and toss it with 2 tablespoon soy sauce and gochujang.
5.Fry it in high heat for 2 minutes.
1. In a bowl, add 1/2 cup of rice, then add veggies, kimchi and cooked meat.
2. On the top, place a egg then sprinkle sesame seeds.