Kimchi jjigae is one of the famous Korean dishes that you can find in every Korean restaurant. Kimchi jjigae is actually kimchi soup. The soup is the best home remedy you can do at home when you're unwell. It enhances your immune system and has the ability to cure cold. Kimchi jjigae is very easy to cook as it requires very minimal amount of ingredients. The process of cooking kimchi jjigae takes about 5 minutes. Rather than cooking unhealthy instant noodles, you can cook kimchi jjigae.
PS: Kimchi jjigae is the best remedy for flu.
KIMCHI JJIGAE RECIPE
6. Chili flakes
9. Black pepper
Steps to cook
1. Add sesame oil or any vegetable oil in a pan and heat it up.
2. Add kimchi, minced onion and garlic. Stir until the onions' colour changes.
3. After 2 minutes, add chili flakes and gochujang according to your spice tolerance.
4.Stir well until everything is mixed well.
5. Add kimchi brine and vegetable stock in the pan. Stir well. After 2 minutes turn off the stove.
6. Boil tofu and mushroom in the jjigae pot. Simmer when the ingredients are well cooked.
7. Boil it for 2 minutes more.
That's it! Kimchi Jjigae is ready to be served. Hope you enjoy the cooking process.